Get the resources you need to put your innovation lab to work.
- Online portal for all students including an interests-based assessment (Thrively.com)
- Formative assessment tool for all teachers (gopollock.com) with tech-enhanced, SBAC-aligned question formats
- Online teacher handbook with ideas, videos, and lessons learned
- Two half days of PD – large groups, with lead teachers, or with an iLab coordinator
Curriculum and Resources
- 8 RIASEC aligned job simulations that incorporate stations within an iLab (or technology-rich classroom)
- 6 school-wide STEAM challenges
- Posters based on the work stations in an iLab
- Additional job simulations which can be modified or updated based on a school’s curriculum map.